OVH Group Selects Determine Source-to-Pay Cloud Platform for its Responsiveness to Solving Business Challenges
OVH, the world’s third largest Internet hosting company, chooses the industry-leading Determine Cloud Platform Cloud to manage purchases, suppliers and contracts
Carmel, IN, May 29, 2018 – Determine, Inc. (NASDAQ: DTRM), a pioneering leader in global Source-to-Pay and Enterprise Contract Lifecycle Management (ECLM) Cloud Platform solutions, announced today that OVH Group, the European leader in the cloud and the 3rd largest Internet hosting company in the world, has chosen Determine’s innovative Source-to-Pay Cloud Platform to manage its purchases, suppliers and contracts.
Driven by international expansion with the opening of data centers on five continents, OVH Group is in the process of a full transformation. The cloud hosting leader is now looking to equip itself with the most robust technology available to support the company’s growth, optimize costs and processes, and facilitate traceability and transparency.
OVH Group is a major technology presence in Europe, and we are proud and excited they chose to accelerate their transformation and expansion with the Determine Cloud Platform. Being selected as a key technology provider by another leading innovative technology company is always a significant moment, and we are looking forward to helping OVH meet their highly complex challenges as they move on to new countries, markets and opportunities.”
— Patrick Stakenas, President, CEO and Director, Determine, Inc.
According to Laurent Lepczynski and Pierre Helleboid, Procurement Software Project Managers at OVH Group, the company chose the Determine Cloud Platform for a number of key differentiators that make it stand out:
- A system that is easy to implement and configure: “We did not want to use a very heavy system, we needed a fluid transition and easy configuration.”
- A system that meets stringent security requirements at OVH: “Our data must stay with us, and the Determine Cloud Platform empowers this.”
- Expertise that meets and satisfies the business needs of the three departments — Procurement, Controlling and Accounting: “All procurement software is similar in offerings and the list of functionality, but Determine is better suited to meet specific business needs:”
- Procurement: The need to facilitate the work of buyers and reduce the administrative burden, including the management of suppliers through the portal.
- Controlling: The management of budgets on N levels with the establishment of approval rules, Excel import / export functionalities. “The Determine solution allows us to put as many levels as needed.”
- Accounting: Invoice reconciliation with the need to ensure that communication between two interfaces is fluid.
- A clear, intuitive user interface: “We can make requests for purchases very quickly; upon final implementation it will be very intuitive to use.”
OVH Group will roll out the Determine Cloud Platform in about 20 countries and will cover the entire Source-to-Pay spectrum, including Contract Management.
# # # #
OVH is a global provider of hyperscale cloud, which offers businesses a benchmark for value and performance in the sector. Founded in 1999, the group manages and maintains 27 datacentres in 12 sites across 4 continents, deploys its own global fibre optic network, and manages the entire supply chain for web hosting. Running on its own infrastructures, OVH provides simple, powerful tools for businesses, revolutionising the way that more than 1 million customers work across the globe. Respect for individuals’ right to privacy and equal access to new technologies are central to the company’s values. For OVH, “Innovation is Freedom”.
Corcentric is a leading global provider of payments, procurement, accounts payable, and accounts receivable solutions to enterprise and middle-market companies. Corcentric delivers software, advisory services, and payments focused on reducing costs, optimizing working capital, and unlocking revenue. To learn more, please visit corcentric.com.