The Treasury Technology Analyst Report: The Definitive Guide to Treasury Technology Solutions
As Treasury turns to technology to answer increasing risks to company liquidity, being able to ascertain which solutions will best answer the challenges can be difficult. This report will explain the treasury technology landscape and how to decide which solution and technology is best for your business.
What the report reveals:
Treasury is facing increasing demands that challenge its ability to manage risk and protect cash and liquidity. While organizations may be reluctant to add headcount, treasury now has to contend with the risks associated with a remote or hybrid workforce, growing compliance burdens, and sophisticated fraud attempts, as well as global and economic tensions over which treasury has no control. Digitization and treasury technology solutions are quickly becoming the go-to answers to these challenges.
The Treasury Technology Analyst Report: the Definitive Guide to Treasury Technology Solutions, featuring Corcentric and produced by Strategic Treasurer, is meant to help Treasury assess which technology and solutions will best help them address their needs, specifically in the following areas:
- Treasury management systems/treasury and risk management systems (TMS/TRMS)
- Treasury aggregators
- Supply chain finance
- Enterprise liquidity management (ELM)
What you will learn:
- How specific solutions streamline processes and impact organizational liquidity, efficiency, or security
- The future of treasury technology as it relates to Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) solutions, Application Programming Interface (API), Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML)
- How to successfully complete the journey to obtain the right solution, from getting stakeholder buy-in to selecting the right partner/solution to implementation