Source One is Now Corcentric
The leading Procurement, Supply Chain, and Spend Management consultants now empower Corcentric customers to spend smarter, save more, and generate maximum value across sourcing and purchasing activities.
Consulting, Advisory Services, and Managed Services that Empower Procurement to Reach its Full Potential
As an integral part of Corcentric, Source One’s legacy of supply chain innovation bridges Procurement and Finance, offering both functions everything they need to drive innovation and serve the evolving needs of the business.
Optimize your in-house Procurement team with insights and hands-on support from the leaders in spend and supply management consulting.
- Procurement Organizational Structure: Make Procurement a trusted advisor and business partner with the help of Corcentric’s broad, deep category expertise.
- Business Process Technology: Drive sustainable savings and process improvements in every category of direct and indirect spend with Corcentric’s support.
- Change Management: Arm your sourcing and purchasing teams with the right tools to deliver on their objectives and better serve both internal and external stakeholders.
Our end-to-end strategic sourcing services enable clients in any industry to improve relationships across the supply chain, reduce costs, and make Procurement into a high-value function.
- Spend Analysis: Take a deep dive into historical spend to uncover hidden opportunities and begin taking a more proactive approach to spend management and supplier relationships.
- Opportunity Assessment: Organize your priorities and act on cost reduction and process improvement opportunities.
- Supplier Identification: Survey the supply base to identify organizations capable of both meeting your needs and providing competitive advantages.
- Sourcing Execution: Go to market with the guidance of Corcentric’s experienced team through apples-to-apples supplier evaluation and scoring.
Negotiations: Start off on the right foot with your suppliers and build relationships that are built to generate mutual value in the long term.
Maintaining Procurement and Supply Management resources in-house isn’t always possible or advisable. Our Managed Services help fill in the gaps and generate sustainable results.
- Procurement: Corcentric can manage all or part of your end-to-end Procurement cycle to ensure your resources can focus on high-value initiatives.
- Help Desk: Get on-demand access to Corcentric’s full suite of resources including source-to-pay solutions, advisory services, and real-time market intelligence.
Source One: An Expanding
WhyAbe launched, a free e-Sourcing and contract management platform providing many organizations with their first taste of tech-enabled sourcing processes.
The Strategic Sourceror introduced, offering supply chain news, best practices, and insights from Source One and other Procurement thought leaders.
Managing Indirect Spend published by the Source One team, the definitive guide to optimizing Strategic Sourcing and Spend Management within the Procurement function.
SpendConsultant platform introduced, making it simple to deep dive into spend detail and identify opportunities to reduce costs and optimize supplier relationships.
Source One Management Services acquired by Corcentric.
Source One, Netsend, and Determine unified under one brand, Corcentric, Inc.
Category insights, industry expertise, and years of source-to-pay best practices: Are you ready to reach Procurement’s full potential?
Our latest Spend Management resources